House 2 (Kastanienweg 4) has a fully equipped fitness room in the basement. There you can train with a variety of equipment and weights.
In order to use the fitness room, you must be a member of KawoEins e.V. and register for the use of the room. There is no fee for room usage right now.
In order to provide a pleasant atmosphere for others, please leave the room as you found it. Turn off the music and lights and close all windows and doors.
How to use the room
At the moment, a booking via ticket system is foreseen:
- When a ticket is booked, an email is sent with a link to the booking information
- Fitness-AG members will be notified and a confirmation will be sent to the user as to whether the door can be opened for the corresponding appointment
- A separate appointment confirmation or cancellation is sent by e-mail
- If confirmed, a person with a key will be waiting at the gym at the start of the appointment to unlock it
After leaving the room, turn the lights off and close the door. Please make sure to leave the room in a tidy condition!
The gym team (Fitness-AG) at KawoEins e.V. is responsible of the following:
- Access to the fitness room
- New purchases
- Replacements and repairs
If you have any questions about the fitness room or would like to get in touch with the Fitness-AG, please use the contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Der Fitnessraum befindet sich in Haus 2, Kastanienweg 4 im oberen Keller. Um dort hin zu gelangen gehst du vom Aufzug im Erdgeschoss eine Treppe nach unten und betrittst den Flur auf der linken Seite. Diesem Gang folgst du bis du den Fitnessraum auf der rechten Seite findest.